on photo for additional pictures and details
||SILVER LAKE THREE SEASON CAMP
- Located along private Island Road in Town of Black Brook Clinton County this 2 Bdrm, 1 Bath A-Frame has 1.6 acres with 202’ of direct frontage on the Crystal Clear waters of Silver Lake. Offered fully furnished its interior features include hardwood floors, a fieldstone fireplace, and an open design that fashions a warm space for family and friends to gather together. There is an accessory 14' x 19' bunkhouse also in an A-Frame style with a deck that extends out over the water for the kids to call their own and a detached 8 x 8' bathhouse with full facilities. A separate workshop allows space for small projects to be completed and an expansive deck provides volumes of room for outdoor picnics, barbeques or a relaxing place close your eyes and catch some rays. Silver Lake has approximately 13 miles of shoreline and is about 3.5 miles in length with extensive areas of its shoreline that abuts thousand of acres of New York State forest lands. You will find the fishing excellent for small mouth bass or northern pike, water ski, swim or take a slow boat ride around the lake and enjoy quiet Adirondack summer nights.
#3372 Listed at $227,000
||Hidden Mountain Vistas
- Shielded by a forested wood line that protects and insures privacy this 3.6 acres property is located along Trumbull’s Road in the Town of Jay, Essex County presenting both quiet and private surroundings and a proposed home site that has been partially cleared opening attractive views looking out over the Sentinel Mountain Range. Ideal whether you are looking for a property for a new home or simply a place to park your RV everything is in place so that with just a few simple improvements it can become the peaceful backdrop you have long desired in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains. APA permits are in place allowing for a home with a 2,500 Sq. Ft. footprint, public water hook ups have been installed and both electric installation and septic systems have been engineered. With everything ready to go and all worries taken care of this tranquil backdrop transforms into perfection in itself and offers the ability to relax; rest awhile and take some time for your own enjoyment as construction begins.
Set within moments of Olympic Whiteface Mountain and the Bustling
Village of Lake Placid a huge selection of recreational pastimes are
easily accessible so that in just a matter of minutes you have the added
benefit of a vast array of outdoor and indoor activities for
everyone’s enjoyment like skiing, hiking, world renowned fishing or
shopping, theatre, fine dining and much more. Total taxes: $ 538.34
#3373 Listed at $49,900
- Set along the banks of the West Branch of the Au Sable River off from Cascade Lane in the Town of Jay Essex county this 1.4 acre property has 227 feet of water front, many improvements in place and a fabulous home site that enjoys quiet surroundings and seclusion. A truly idyllic setting with tall white pines and crystal clear flowing river waters this picturesque property creates the picture perfect backdrop for a Majestic Log Home or Adirondack Cabin. Public water and electric utilities are available at the roadside, and a driveway is opened to a potential building site making the start of construction much easier. Lake Placid and Olympic Whiteface Mountain are moments away so no matter what the season there will always be something for everyone to do. There is an additional 1.5 acre riverfront lot directly bordering also available (Listing # 3363).
Total Taxes: $1,497.15
# 3364 Listed at $68,900
||A Fisherman’s Dream
- Located on Cascade Lane in the Town of Jay, Essex County this 1.5 acre property offers 215 feet of frontage on the West Branch of the Au Sable River world renowned for its trout fishing. Set along an extremely quiet cul de sac area in the Au Sable Acres subdivision the property has level topography, an extremely nice building site and both electric and water utilities are available at the road side. Enjoy your own private access to world’s renowned trout fishing and the ability to construct the cabin, camp or home you have always envisioned along this scenic and recreational river. Enjoy the quiet and solitude of the country setting and the sounds of water cascading past combined with the benefit of an excellent location which is minutes from Olympic Whiteface Mt. Ski Center and the bustling village of Lake Placid with its many shops and restaurants. Additional 1.4 acre lot which directly borders offered separately (Listing # 3364). Total Taxes: $1,148.66
# 3363 Listed at $65,000
|| LUXURIOUS AND EFFICIENT LOG-SIDED HOME
- This 3-Bedroom, 3-Bath, Energy Efficient Log-Sided Home built in 2008 is located On Scenic Point Drive in the Town of Jay, Essex County. Constructed with Zip System Walls and Roofing; a structural engineered wood panel and water-resistive barrier all in one which provides a rigid and continuous air barrier to reduce air leakage and increase energy efficiency. Interior features include Cathedral Ceilings, Maple Hardwood and Ceramic Tile Floors, Rustic Birchwood Cabinets, Master Suite with Private balcony and Walk in Closet, a large Family/Game room and much more. Designed and used as a Vacation Rental it can offer additional income with a proven history or just be the Quiet Retreat that you are seeking the in the midst of the Adirondack Mountains. Lake Eaton a small 19 acre lake and park area, two tennis courts, six miles of hiking and cross country ski trails, Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center and the Village of Lake Placid are all immediately available to or accessible within minutes.
# 3081 Listed at $260,000
|| West Branch Au Sable River Waterfront Home
- This 4 bed, 2 bathroom, contemporary home rests secluded and majestically on the shores of the West Branch of the Au Sable River in the Town of Wilmington, Essex County. Offering extremely private surroundings within the village you will find it in move in condition and immaculately kept. A large three season enclosed porch overlooks the river, a meticulously groomed yard, flower gardens framed with small stone walls affording a comfortable and relaxing place to put you feet up and rest awhile. The Interior is warmed by an attractive Vermont Castings Woodstove set upon a custom built Brick Hearth which becomes a focal point in the spacious living room. Cool off during the warm days of summer at the water’s edge, Canoe or kayak from the dock, enjoy excellent trout fishing, or wintertime X-country skiing all available just by stepping outside your door.
This property enjoys an excellent location set just 5 minutes from Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center and 15 minutes from the
Village of Lake Placid.
#3323 Listed at $375,000
Surroundings - These 9.82 acres is located along
Turnpike Road in the Town of Black Brook Clinton County. Offering
superbly hushed surroundings along a very infrequently traveled country
roadway the property borders the Taylor Pond Outlet a year round brook
along its back. Everything is in place to begin building with electric
available along the roadside and approvals for construction of a new
home already in place from the APA. It couldn’t possibly get any
quieter than this.
Total taxes: $ 492.68
#3362 Listed at $32,000
||Overlook the Au Sable River and Adirondack Mountains
- This 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with two car attached and heated garage rests upon an abundant 12 Acre lot located in the Town of Jay, Essex County. It has an absolutely Charming Country setting that sits quietly by itself and looks out over the East Branch of the Au Sable River and Stunning Mountain Vistas beyond. Impeccably Maintained inside and out it features an Open Floor Plan with a blend of style and attractive finishes which integrate Knotty Pine Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Oak Hand Rails, Tile Floorings and much more fashioning an attractive and warm interior. The basement is full finished and Walkout with a huge Family Room that is a fantastic focal point for family and friends to congregate mingle or just relax. Throughout you will find its mixture of Modern Amenities and Stylish Interior both Inviting and Elegant and enjoy Mountain and River Views that impart a sense of solitude. Only 20 minutes from Whiteface Mountain and Equidistant from Lake Placid and Plattsburgh it affords a central location allowing quick and easy access to surrounding recreational pastimes or everyday daily necessities.
#3361 Listed at $310,000
SURROUNDINGS - This nearly level, 1.67 acre forested building site is located on the Bilhuber Rd. in the Town of Wilmington in Essex County. The property is situated on a designated scenic corridor and offers solitude and central location with easy access to everyday necessities. An Adirondack Park Agency Permit is in place and the property is ready for the new home, camp or cottage you are planning or have dreamed about. Whiteface Mt. Ski Center is merely minutes away as is the West Branch of the Au Sable River, the public beach and countless enjoyable recreational pastimes or night time activities. Total Taxes: $804.35
#3164 Listed at $37,500
MOUNTAIN - This 2.08 acre building site is located along Bilhuber Road
in the Town of
County. It is a mixture of hard and softwood trees with a small open meadow
and offers a level building site that sets back off from this designated
scenic corridor. It has a nice site for a home, cabin or camp with
solitude and a central location with view potential.
is only minutes away as is the West Branch of the Au Sable River.
#3163 Listed at $38,900