& River Frontage
on photo for additional pictures and details
|| West Branch Au Sable River Waterfront Home
- This 4 bed, 2 bathroom, contemporary home rests secluded and majestically on the shores of the West Branch of the Au Sable River in the Town of Wilmington, Essex County. Offering extremely private surroundings within the village you will find it in move in condition and immaculately kept. A large three season enclosed porch overlooks the river, a meticulously groomed yard, flower gardens framed with small stone walls affording a comfortable and relaxing place to put you feet up and rest awhile. The Interior is warmed by an attractive Vermont Castings Woodstove set upon a custom built Brick Hearth which becomes a focal point in the spacious living room. Cool off during the warm days of summer at the water’s edge, Canoe or kayak from the dock, enjoy excellent trout fishing, or wintertime X-country skiing all available just by stepping outside your door.
This property enjoys an excellent location set just 5 minutes from Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center and 15 minutes from the
Village of Lake Placid.
#3323 Listed at $375,000
Sleeping Bear House -
This 3 bed, 2 bath, adorable log home rests majestically on the
shores of a private pond off
John Fountain Road
in the Town of Jay. Warm yourself in the winter next to the cozy woodstove and cool off
during the warm days of summer at the water’s edge. Amenities include
hardwood and tile floors along with upscale retro appliances. The
central and secluded location is perfect for either a year round home or
#3302 Listed at $289,900
||SILVER LAKE THREE SEASON CAMP
- Located along private Island Road in Town of Black Brook Clinton County this 2 Bdrm, 1 Bath A-Frame has 1.6 acres with 202’ of direct frontage on the Crystal Clear waters of Silver Lake. Offered fully furnished its interior features include hardwood floors, a fieldstone fireplace, and an open design that fashions a warm space for family and friends to gather together. There is an accessory 14' x 19' bunkhouse also in an A-Frame style with a deck that extends out over the water for the kids to call their own and a detached 8 x 8' bathhouse with full facilities. A separate workshop allows space for small projects to be completed and an expansive deck provides volumes of room for outdoor picnics, barbeques or a relaxing place close your eyes and catch some rays. Silver Lake has approximately 13 miles of shoreline and is about 3.5 miles in length with extensive areas of its shoreline that abuts thousand of acres of New York State forest lands. You will find the fishing excellent for small mouth bass or northern pike, water ski, swim or take a slow boat ride around the lake and enjoy quiet Adirondack summer nights.
#3372 Listed at $227,000
Cottage - This
2 Bdrm, 1 Bath
old style cottage is located in the Town of
and has direct frontage on the East Branch of the Au Sable River and
boasts an enjoyable setting with the sounds of the river cascading past.
Along its front is a small sunroom which has a woodstove and which is
open to the living room keeping both rooms warm and cozy. There is a
large second story room which has been completely finished and can be
used seasonally as added sleeping space for guests. The Jay Park and
picnic area set along the opposite bank of the river adjacent to the
Rapids a local swimming hole nationally recognized in years past as one
of the most scenic in the nation. The park is easily accessed by simply
walking across the areas renovated and Historic
Covered Bridge. Enjoy access to swimming, fishing, two basketball courts and hours of
summertime enjoyment all within a moment of this homes doorstep.
#3340 Listed at $129,500
||The Red Roof Camp!!
- This 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Three Season Camp rests upon the shoreline of Fern Lake in the Town of Black Brook in Clinton County and offers a way to escape everyday life and enjoy some time for yourself. It features a Spacious Living Room with an Impressive Fireplace radiating warmth throughout as the seasons change while also providing all of the conveniences of being at home with its country kitchen and family bathroom. A large Screened in Porch and spacious deck provide space for relaxing outside on balmy summer nights while taking pleasure in the views looking out over the lake. You will find it to be a great place to spend time with friends or family seizing each and every minute of summertime on the water either fishing, swimming and water skiing. Getaway to the Heart of the Adirondacks, relax by the Fern Lakes quiet shores and enjoy time away from your occupational stresses!
#3339 Listed at $119,000
- Set along the banks of the West Branch of the Au Sable River off from Cascade Lane in the Town of Jay Essex county this 1.4 acre property has 227 feet of water front, many improvements in place and a fabulous home site that enjoys quiet surroundings and seclusion. A truly idyllic setting with tall white pines and crystal clear flowing river waters this picturesque property creates the picture perfect backdrop for a Majestic Log Home or Adirondack Cabin. Public water and electric utilities are available at the roadside, and a driveway is opened to a potential building site making the start of construction much easier. Lake Placid and Olympic Whiteface Mountain are moments away so no matter what the season there will always be something for everyone to do. There is an additional 1.5 acre riverfront lot directly bordering also available (Listing # 3363).
Total Taxes: $1,497.15
# 3364 Listed at $68,900
Au Sable Brook Frontage
- Located in the Town of
this 45 Acre property has access off from both
Dry Bridge Rd.
Buck Hill Rd.
This lot is nicely forested and Boasts over 197’ of water frontage on
the little Au Sable River. All APA and Town permits are in place and it
has been percolation tested, setting everything in place for
construction of a new single family home along Dry Bridge Rd. Backed by
Nature Conservancy property it crafts an unspoiled backdrop for quiet
walks during summer evenings while enjoying nature at its best.
#3298 Listed at 68,300
Acres Waterfront - This 1.2 acre lot is located on Cascade Lane
in the Town of
and directly abuts and overlooks the West Branch of the Au Sable River.
This is a very nice building site with frontage on a town maintained
highway, access to both buried electric and public water at the roadside
and an opportunity for exceptional views of the Stephenson Mountain
Range. A drop in elevation to the river guarantees a safe secure setting
from which to relax as you enjoy a multitude of surrounding
#3324 Listed at
||A Fisherman’s Dream
- Located on Cascade Lane in the Town of Jay, Essex County this 1.5 acre property offers 215 feet of frontage on the West Branch of the Au Sable River world renowned for its trout fishing. Set along an extremely quiet cul de sac area in the Au Sable Acres subdivision the property has level topography, an extremely nice building site and both electric and water utilities are available at the road side. Enjoy your own private access to world’s renowned trout fishing and the ability to construct the cabin, camp or home you have always envisioned along this scenic and recreational river. Enjoy the quiet and solitude of the country setting and the sounds of water cascading past combined with the benefit of an excellent location which is minutes from Olympic Whiteface Mt. Ski Center and the bustling village of Lake Placid with its many shops and restaurants. Additional 1.4 acre lot which directly borders offered separately (Listing # 3364). Total Taxes: $1,148.66
# 3363 Listed at $65,000
Sable Acres West Branch Waterfront
- Located in the Town of
in the Au Sable Acres subdivision this 1.9 Acre lot borders the West
Branch of the Au Sable River. There is a very nice building site which
directly overlooks the river with both electric and public water are
available to the property. Ideally suited for a Camp, Cottage or Year
Round Home this lot also has added amenities available through
membership to the Association. Theses amenities include access to Lake
a small 19 acre lake, Six miles of Hiking and Cross Country Ski Trails
and Two Tennis Courts. Total Taxes: $751.78
#3210 Listed at $60,000
visitor. Thank you for stopping by.